Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 04:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
Antichrist is a very well done movie that is disturbing as fuck, there's a scene where William Defoe gets his junk pounded in by a large piece of wood and the woman jerks him off till he ejaculates blood, I thought I was well adjusted till I saw that movie.
I'd forgotten about that one. Yeah the blood wank scene is one of the most disturbing I've seen. And then there's the cutting off of the clit with rusty scissors from the same film.

Antichrist has an artistic theme though, man's manipulation of women into hating themselves (something like that), whereas a lot of the other films mentioned are pure shock horror.