Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enziguri View Post
Audition and oldboy
I watched this with a lot of anticipation and was thoroughly disappointed. It's very well made and all, but I was expecting so much more from the final scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
The Human Centipede 2.
I generally stay away from disturbing/horror kind of films.
Yeah, I'll say this film is my most disturbing as well. Not because of the things that happen, but because I don't understand why someone would want to make such a film. It's just complete and utter drivel from start to finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
That was almost like a recommendation to me. I think I'm gonna check it out of morbid curiosity.
I saw it after hearing about it and it's not as bad as it's made out to be. There are some sick moments, yes, but most of the hype comes from the age it was released in (early 80s). Compared to the Saw and Hostel series, Cannibal Holocaust is a kiddies film. It's interesting though as it claims to be the first film based off of 'found footage', which is a staple of modern horror films now.