Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Most disturbing movie you've seen?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Most disturbing movie you've seen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleG View Post
Cannibal Holocaust.

I am no Animal Rights guy by any stretch of the imagination, but I thought it was exceptionally cruel to actually kill animals on screen for the sake of entertainment.

That and the movie's content is just fucked up in general.

The closest thing to a laugh in the entire movie is at the end. After watching all of the documented footage of the trip to the cannibal village or whatever (its a found footage movie, possibly the first of its kind), a studio exec stands up, calls says "I want this footage burned" or something to that effect. The movie is really fucked up.
That was almost like a recommendation to me. I think I'm gonna check it out of morbid curiosity.