Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Florida Championship Wrestling 89

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Whiterhyno333
Learning to break kayfabe

Whiterhyno333 101 - 250Whiterhyno333 101 - 250
Default Re: Florida Championship Wrestling 89

I'm blown away about the amount of detail in this diary...

I grew up watching Florida Championship Wrestling and while you aren't dead-on as far as who was actually there during this time frame; I see where you have actually made it better by adding wrestlers and tweeking storylines. This is quality stuff and I think you are throwing out references that the average reader just won't get; but I apprecaite immensly.

I hate that Lugar and Ed "Bull" Gantner aren't in this because you are brigning back a ton of good memories from my childhood. I grew up in SC, but had a cousin that would bring up old VHS tapes filled with the weekly program he taped off tv. Your realism is uncanny.

The character development of Barry Windham, Bad News Allen, Kevin Sullivan, Oliver humperdink and Dusty have just been tip-top. I like how you are portraying Scott Hall as he was... The Razor Ramon influence isn't there and I'm loving that. It makes it much more realistic.

Please keep this going and I will comment on every show you put out. Its THAT good.

"It's not just beating the man; it's STAYING the man!" "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Monday Night Nitro....

"Ric Flair had me at WHOOOOOOOO!"
Whiterhyno333 is offline   Reply With Quote