Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #535 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Will The Rock work at Elimination Chamber?

A lot of wrestlers didn't work title matches when they were champions, and nobody before was in a situation or position like Rock is in now. Rock IS bigger than the WWE or their title, that's the thing I don't think some people understand, he's working with the company, not for them. The significant thing is watching Rock winning the title after 10 years, that's the important thing and biggest aspect of this storyline. The affect on the buyrates should be Rumble and WM, not EC, that's a dead show for years now which is why Rock is not going to work on it and Vince is still not that crazy to even ask him to do it. He will be semi-regular from Rumble to WM29, like last year when he worked 7 shows in a row.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 08-31-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote