Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #5632 (permalink)
The Fab Four
ENTER THE BROCKTAGON

The Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselvesThe Fab Four is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just watched Bulldog/HBK from King Of The Ring 1996.

Classic matchup between the two, great overall chemistry, found it funny when Bulldog got in the ring and was getting some stick (think from fans, thought it was Owen but they were both heels wern't they), but he blurted out "Don't Fuck with me" lol, couldn't hear it but you could read his lips easy!!

There are some great fucking bumps in this match, the suplex off the top turnbuckle Bulldog gives HBK for example.

Also the aftermath too, with Vader, Ahmed Johnson (remember him lol), even the Ultimate bloody Warrior!!!!

Im shit at rating but at least **** maybe ****1/2 for me.

*Credit to why2cj for avatar*

My Dailymotion Wrestling Matches Channel

Last edited by The Fab Four : 08-31-2012 at 04:47 PM.