Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Good stuff Hanoi Cheyenne. Big fan of If You Want Blood, It's Alive and San Quentin. Will probably check out JLL based on your description. Quick anecdote, the E-Street albums were the first 'boxed-set' my father ever purchased back when they were initially released and were the records that made me understand the talent of the people working behind 'the boss'. Steven Van Zandt in particular shines.

Breaking Boundaries
I'll play this one a little loosey goosey as it's totally open to interpretation/perspective. Albums from artist that pushed the limits of acceptability, changed social norms and thought outside the box whether through composition, image or both.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote