Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People still have in their names?

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 01:23 PM   #100 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: People still have in their names?

Taylor Swift looks like Master Splinter's blueprint for the perfect woman. She's awfully gerbil-esque. I mean, I'd still skullfuck her, but I don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that one or both of her parents were rodents. And I don't mean that as an insult.

Rihanna's probably a pain in the cunt, but I'd absolutely pulverise her gump. Fuck a big forehead. I have it on good authority she likes her lovers to punch it, anyway. She has ridiculous hair, sure, but, like, fuck it. Pull it or some shit. Choke the bitch. She digs all that.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote