Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - By the will of Chingis Khan

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 10:56 AM   #96 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: By the will of Chingis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
No, I don't have a grudge against you. I like taking shots at you. Nothing more, nothing less. And I'm not angry, nor have I ever gotten angry at you. If you have taken it like I have, then that's on you.

Kudos to you for trying out new material, though. Seems you've abandoned your years old routine, that must have been hard.

Butthurt, trying to cover it up, don't YOU have any new material, cripple?

This isn't 'good friends taking friendly shots' type of deal, this is you being angry all these years and constantly having to take shots at the same person because you hate that they are better than you.

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote