Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #55 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
As for the Chris Brown/Drake fight, you can add Meek Mill in with not growing up either. That whole incident wasn't even Chris fault, as I heard he tried to make peace with Drake but Drake made a comment like "fuck that .....". And supposedly, it was Chris friends, some Bloods, that got the whole thing popping off. Remember, Chris is on probation, if he had a big role in that incident, he would have gotten violated.

Haven't heard his latest album but I've enjoyed several songs of his post-Rihanna incident (Deuces, Oh Yeah, No Bullshit, She Ain't You and several guest appearances; also enjoy his rapping). Point is, he grew as an artist. Either way, Brown is far less hated than Bieber. Brown's hatred comes from the Rihanna incident. The Bieber hate comes from him being a successful kid and the way he looks.

It's just like in rap music; if you're not rapping the gangster lifestyle or speaking on the everyday struggle, you're automatically hated. It's the reason why people like Travis Porter, Tyga, Future and other "toned down" rappers get so much hate. For instance, I had a conversation with somebody earlier and they said Lil Wayne's music is wack. When I asked why, first thing they said was the way he dresses. WTF does that have to do with his music? And what does Bieber's look, fanbase or his rapping/non rapping ability have to do with him as a singer?
I didn't know that Chris Brown was friends with gang members. You have a good point about Drake or Meek Mill starting the fight or maybe even the people hanging with Chris Brown. I still think that throwing drinks is some female stuff.

The main reason why Tyga, Future, and Travis Porter get hate is because they're garbage. That's saying something when people like Lil Wayne are on top.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860 : 08-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote