Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People still have in their names?

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #78 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: People still have in their names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Piper is perfect, though, man.

I hate Rihanna more for her annoying attitude and she thinks she's just the greatest bitch to walk planet earth. I fucking hate people with big heads, they need to all perish in a horrible house fire.
If Piper was perfect, everyone would love him. Or hate him - I'm not entirely sure how that dynamic would work out in this modern age. It didn't work out too well for Jesus and the folk who strung him up didn't even have the internet.

As for Rihanna, it's a proper blokey thing with me as I think she's ridiculously hot. I have quite a wide-ranging opinion of what is hot though. I do actually like a handful of her tunes though. Mostly the ones about fucking.