Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #175 (permalink)
Genesis 1.0
===Valar Morghulis===

Genesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth readingGenesis 1.0 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

Yeah, the conspiracy theorist will remain no matter the evidence against it because by it's very nature, the shows' production crew has to maintain a certain amount of order & curtail violent situations, especially considering some of the nonsense that has started in the past. So if they remind a HG of the rules, tell them to put their mic back on, or call them to the DR to remind them of the contractual agreement they signed prior to entering the House, people watching the feeds will always see a shady element.

I don't buy it either, Alim, but the only thing I WILL agree to, as I've stated before, is the fact that Allison & crew HEAVILY edit out events that occur during the week & it always tends to favor some players over others in order to cultivate an image of a HG for ratings.

The Friendship is one of my Top 5 Alliances of ALL TIME & they were edited all to Hell.

=="Turn All Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka."==

Sig emerged from the dark & twisted mind of A$AP
Genesis 1.0 is offline   Reply With Quote