Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 02:12 PM   #243 (permalink)
ABK
Unlimited Potential

ABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth reading
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Meh draws for me. Watch Messi score 20 in the group stages alone. I'm pleased with ours though. Should beat Juve at home and maybe get a draw at Turin who knows and hopefully the others will be a walk in the park.

Funny how everyone on here thinks Madrid will walk their way out their group easily. I don't think so tbh. Madrid have the tendency to perform underwhelmingly against top teams. If they don't make amends, that will hurt them. They bowed out of the last two editions of the UCL against the very first top teams they encountered in each of the seasons which were Barcelona and Bayern respectively. I think they'll go through though but won't find it as easy as people on here are making it out to seem. Madrid and Citeh to go through IMO. Feeling sorry for Ajax.
ABK is offline   Reply With Quote