Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BIG GAME ROBBEN

Thread: BIG GAME ROBBEN
View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #220 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: UEFA Champions/Europa League 2012-13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkdsoul View Post
Its all experience at this point and for at least 3 seasons, the better the teams, the best chance for the young lads to grow quicker.. I said it'd be 5 years before a champs league challenge after the first title (which they are a season ahead on the timeframe i had in mind, once Robinho signed.. )
Exactly. It's a hell of a lot more exciting to play the big teams. I remember United getting taught a few lessons in their first few Champions League campaigns. Good times ahead for City fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Jet View Post
Chelsea will struggle to get out of that group IMO.

Wilkins saying they should top it easily.
I don't think so. Between them and Juve for first place, but I think getting through will be no prob for them. Chelsea look good this season. Not looking forward to playing them, unless it's in the CL where we've got their number.