Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #55 (permalink)
JY57
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON

JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obis View Post
I'm fine if he loses it to Cena, but only if Cena drops it to Rock at the Rumble and then Punk wins it back at Mania. I don't want to see something like Cena winning the title at NOC. Punk winning it back at TLC. Punk losing it to Rock at RR. Rock losing it to Cena at WM. If Punk is losing the title to Rock, he should absolutely keep it until the Rumble. Flopping the title around too much is part of the reason the title is in such a credibility dump (when they were doing it a year ago) the other being the champion not even main eventing for the last 9 months.
I don't understand why the belt being switched is a bad thing for it. It won't make it bad or meaningless. For example, look at The Rock vs Mankind when they played hot potato with the belt for 4 months (3 titles for Rock & 2 for Mankind) it didn't take away anything from belt. Sure its was during the Attitude Era, but its the same concept.
JY57 is offline   Reply With Quote