Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #166 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

The best opportunity to get Frank out was when he got the most votes to go home....and they announced the coaches were entering the game and everyone is suddenly safe again. That was probably the most blatant production interference. I'd like to know if they had done the same had Joe had gotten the most votes.

The last few episodes have been very entertaining, with this one taking the crown, super intense. Dan just pulled one of the craziest moves ever, he went from being a nice guy without any real blood on his hands to an epic heel. This is a good move for Frank because Frank simply doesn't have any allies, and can't play in the next 2 HOH's so he needs an alliance. Good to see Jenn finally stepping up as well, I'm starting to like her a bit more, at least she's willing to play after being a flower on the wall for weeks.

Joe is key in the next vote, he's right in between alliances although I doubt he even knows this. He's been clueless the whole game, yet probably won't be going home soon. Shane is really a doofus. He has no emotions because he clearly doesn't know what the fuck is happening. Dan gets taken off the block, which is a shocker to the people there -> no emotion, Britney gets put up -> no emotion. If I was him I would have been super worried, considering he's a big physical threat. If he wins HOH, I'm sure Dani, Dan and Frank could tell him what to do because he's such an idiot.