Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 02:40 AM   #52 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Morrison View Post
why are people so sure Punk will win because of Rock/Punk? If we're going by plans, it now calls for Rock/Punk for WM and Cena/Rock for RR. Plus there's no way Punk is keeping the title and beat Cena all the way til Royal Rumble. Punk is losing along the way and (if he has to) win it back again.
I'm fine if he loses it to Cena, but only if Cena drops it to Rock at the Rumble and then Punk wins it back at Mania. I don't want to see something like Cena winning the title at NOC. Punk winning it back at TLC. Punk losing it to Rock at RR. Rock losing it to Cena at WM. If Punk is losing the title to Rock, he should absolutely keep it until the Rumble. Flopping the title around too much is part of the reason the title is in such a credibility dump (when they were doing it a year ago) the other being the champion not even main eventing for the last 9 months.

#BadNewsSanta is offline   Reply With Quote