Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck You And Your TMNT Michael Bay

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 10:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Fuck You And Your TMNT Michael Bay

Does anyone wanna see a TMNT movie anyway. Can they make a live action one good enough where everytime we see Leo or any of the other turtles we dont laugh. How about seeing Splinter? I just think TMNT probably only work in animation or CG movies. If Hollywood can make the turtles and splinter look decent then i guess i'll see it. Only because ive loved TMNT since i was a kid. I hate Bay for his Transformers movies. I have idiot action junkies who think those films were fucking awesome and call Inception boring and bad.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote