Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 10:04 PM
StLSaint_75
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
Heres my question:

Its obvious Royal Rumble is going to be either Rock/Cena II or Rock/Punk for the WWE title. Does the WWE even have anyone enter the title picture between now and then? If so, does this mean we will get a Punk/Cena match at Hell in a Cell, Survivor Series and TLC too? I suppose it could work since 2 out of the 4 would be gimmick matches but wouldnt the feud grow stale? Its too bad Lesnar wont enter the title picture.
Well they can do some different things with it. Cena/Rock team vs CM Punk "Team" at Survivor Series.

Have punk face someone new at Hell in a Cell, and TLC. I don't see them taking the belt off of Punk at this point or else it makes Punk's reign really seem like a seat warming.

The only part that confuses me, is if Rock wins at RR and goes into WM as champ... He will have to defend the strap in the Elimination Chamber, which I've heard from Y2J, Triple H, Orton and HBK is the most painful match they've done

WOULD YOU PLEASE. SHUT. THE HELL. UP?

WCW 1998: be the booker

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post12458661

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome