Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cycling discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #64 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Cycling discussion thread

Lol my fantasy team rose like two thousand places today thanks to having the stage winner Kessiakoff (I only chose him at random because I suspected an Astana rider would pick up a stage win at some point), 2nd place Alberto Contador, seventh place Joaquim Rodriguez, thirteenth place De Gendt and fourteenth place Gilbert. Five riders in the top fifteen, not a bad day at all.

As for the race itself, I really enjoyed it. Contador looked super smooth out there though struggled towards the end whereas Froome seemed to have problems with the versatile nature of the course and never really established a rhythm. Man of the match though has to be Rodriguez who rode out of his skin to stay in red.

This is what a Time Trial should be imo, a true test of one's ability to judge a course where they have to tempo, climb and descend and work out how and where to go at what pace during each section of the route. If the Tour De France are going to have two time trials again then they should add something like this to the traditional pancake flat TT course.

Last edited by Henry Hill : 08-29-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote