Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #5590 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Finally finished watching Shawn Michaels vs HHH from the Raw episode of 29 December 2003. And what that means, is also that I have officially finished watching every single Raw, Smackdown and PPV from 2003!!! (skipped Heat & Velocity but they didn't matter anyways, right?)

Since I did a best PPV matches list, here's a list of the 10 best TV matches for the year:

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle (Ironman) - ****1/2
Brock Lesnar vs Chris Benoit - ****1/4
HHH vs Shawn Michaels - ****1/4
Kurt Angle vs Undertaker - ****
Undertaker vs John Cena - ****
Chris Benoit vs John Cena - ***3/4
Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio - ***3/4
RVD vs Christian (Ladder Match) - ***3/4
Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker vs Big Show - ***1/2
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels - ***1/2

Overall, it was a hell of a year with Smackdown specially being on fire. Lots of great moments and a year I'd trade any of the years from 2007-present for in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Choke2Death : 08-29-2012 at 01:59 PM.