Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #5586 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY Evan Stays TRIPPY
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

TBG, there bastards are going to try and convince you that the 3soh match is terrible, but gladly you'll hear from me first ; it's a fun, fun match between two all time greats that never gets boring at all. Sure it has it's flaws of course, but that doesn't take away from the awesomeness , I give it *** 3/4 . On a side note, Punk/Cena from summer slam 2011 is my favorite match since taker-hbk wrestle mania 25, and a top 10 favorite for me EVER.

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady