Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
Because its generic commercial based music with no artistic worth behind it. There is no musical depth, ideas or feeling behind it. Its completely shallow. The lyrics behind his music especially do not have any artistic vision, purpose or meaning behind it. Its essentially the same tripe to get teenage girls to like his music. He is essentially a market tool for the corporate music label he is signed with to make a lot of money, thats it.

Not to mention his music is auto tuned to death which tells me he probably can't sing. But I could be wrong, I haven't bothered looking up his live performances and hell, why would I?
But this could go for a large number of 'artists' these days, yet not all of them get Bieber heat..

It's basically:

Young girls love him because they want to fuck him/think he is OMG SOOOOOOOOO CUTE, guys hate him because he's a phaggot that sings garbage music.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote