Wrestling Forum banner

2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

173K views 4K replies 173 participants last post by  Goku 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Football league not related to Premier league can be discussed here.

My predictions:

Serie A - Juventus
Bundesliga - Bayern Munich
La liga - Real Madrid
Ligue 1 - PSG

#836 ·
06/07 United was just amazing. Back when Rooney could dribble and...run.

Fuck Milan (Kaka) that season and their 100% focus on the CL. Bastards.

Roma look like they'll be very entertaining this season.

Cesc. Holy fuck. Get out of there.
That almost backfired when we (Celtic) took them to Extra Time in the round of 16 under Strachan, had a couple of chances to win it aswell

Also had my favorite ever Celtic goal in that campaign

#837 ·
Damn Cesc should feel embarrassed.

Songs first start to a Barca game and he's had a way better game than anything Cesc has had in the past 9 months.

#840 ·
Shit performance.

If Adriano didn't score that goal, a goal which we only see barca score every 1/100 games or so, we would have lost points.

Valencia look really good though, the Mestalla will be definitely be tough this year.

#842 ·
Even when teams stifle Barca, they're still a great watch when you have the GOAT commentator, Ray Hudson, throwing out metaphors left, wind and fire.

Lets talk about Cesc baby. Awful stuff, especially after missing that chance after the Alexis cutback.

Just caught the rest of the Roma highlights, Oswaldo looks pretty handy, EXCEPT when:

Dude tried to focus cancel right through that.

#844 ·
#845 ·
So Ronaldo's unhappy apparently?

"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people [at the club] know why." he told reporters.

"It's nothing to do with Andres Iniesta [winning Uefa's Best Player in Europe award]. I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things [than this].

"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."
:andres

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.