Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Melisandre of Asshai
R'hllor, The Lord of Light

Melisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth readingMelisandre of Asshai has posts worth reading
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Because its generic commercial based music with no artistic worth behind it. There is no musical depth, ideas or feeling behind it. Its completely shallow. The lyrics behind his music especially do not have any artistic vision, purpose or meaning behind it. Its essentially the same tripe to get teenage girls to like his music. He is essentially a market tool for the corporate music label he is signed with to make a lot of money, thats it.

Not to mention his music is auto tuned to death which tells me he probably can't sing. But I could be wrong, I haven't bothered looking up his live performances and hell, why would I?

Lord of Light, Come to us in our darkness.
Melisandre of Asshai is offline   Reply With Quote