Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Can't deny, the boy has talent.

But, people would much rather praise drug dealers and abusers, woman beaters, alleged pedophiles and anybody else who doesn't fit into a stereotype people illogically configure to attempt to justify their hatred for a certain talent/product.

It just don't make no gotdamn sense anymore. And I understand that no particular artist will be loved & respected by everybody but the he looks like a fag, makes garbage music and being Disney affiliated has to be some of the most retarded shit I ever heard. It's obvious 1 will call his music garbage, simply for the other 2 reasons I listed: Bieber is geared more towards teenaged females and he looks like a fag. What R&B/pop male singer isn't directed towards the females, mainly teenagers?

At this point in his career, I view Bieber the same way as I do Chris Brown, Usher, Justin Timberlake, a more successful version of Aaron Carter and Jessie McCartney. I mean, if we have Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Flo Rida and the girl who sings "Call Me Maybe", Bieber is far from the worst thing in music. He's just the John Cena of it, people think of something to say they don't like him.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote