Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 AM   #589 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proc View Post
Well, it is not like it would be the first time Lesnar and WWE meet each other in a court room. They did this over the course of several years.

And it's not like Lesnar and Taker are friends, atleast they didn't use to be. For example

starting at the 6 minute mark

Plus, there are several interviews in which Lesnar didn't talk very positively about WWE.

Anyway, I just thought Lesnar shooting on Taker at WM is quite an interesting thought.
I get that, but still. Let's say Lesnar lays Taker out cold and ruins the show. Don't you think that as soon as he steps backstage he's getting the shit beat out of him by everyone on the roster? Lesnar is a tough guy, but he isn't fighting off the entire, pissed off, locker room. I would laugh my ass off if he didn't, but as soon as he stepped backstage he'd be fearing for his life
Ether is offline   Reply With Quote