Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missedkobra860 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
Well, I don't listen to much pop really, and spend most of my time listening to Gucci Mane, Alley Boy or MMG.

But, 2 of his songs that caught my ear were the one with Chris Brown and the 1 with Big Sean. Now, it seems like the kid has really stepped his music game up but 1 thing I never understood is how people try to downplay his talent because of how he looks or his age.

Sure, nobody knew Chris Brown would turn out the way he did. He was touted as being the next Michael Jackson before his first album came out, did good but nearly ruined his career by beating his girlfriend, using homophobic slurs, having an obvious drug problem and yet he still gets less hate than Bieber, despite making the same type of music.

I'm not saying I'm a Bieber fan but I respect the kid. He's got talent but for some reason, I have a feeling he's going to be headed down the Chris Brown path, possibly getting into a situation with Selena Gomez and eventually, turning to drugs. It never stays on the right track when you're that young and successful, without the proper time to mature as a person.
A Chris Brown situation will never happen to Bieber because Rihanna had a history of violence and Bieber and Gomez are part of the Disney crowd so their images will be squeaky clean.

I don't get all the hate for Bieber either. I'm not a fan but people act like he's Satan reincarnated. He's just a corny kid from Canada who got a lot of fame because he was a decent singer and he was marketable.

Edit: At this point, Chris Brown is hated more than Justin Bieber. Most people can't give a legit reason for why they hate Bieber as a person besides stuff like his music or his look but people who hate Chris Brown will always refer to the Rihanna incident. Chris Brown has even been blacklisted in certain places.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels

Last edited by kobra860 : 08-28-2012 at 11:15 PM.
kobra860 is offline   Reply With Quote