Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why do so many people hate Justin Bieber?

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post
Not many songs do offer anything new to music.

But, Bieber pretty much started off as being geared towards the teenagers and had to be the most hated singer in my lifetime. But upon listening to some of his music, the kid does have talent.

IMO, he's like a mix of Chris Brown & Justin Timberlake and I think he can really become an even bigger star than he already is. But, the hate sometimes doesn't seem justified. I used to think it was because he was a kid but eventhough he's older, the hate is still there.
I probably should have worded my post a bit differently, but today's Pop Music genre is just not my cup of tea. If you like his music, that's fine.