Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads
View Single Post
post #579 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 PM
screw you mcmahon
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pied Piper View Post

Taker vs Punk can only be good if Punk is allowed to utilize all his technical wrestling skills, in which we'll see a match ala Taker/Bret at Summerslam 1997, Taker/Angle at No Way Out 2006, and Taker/Edge at Wrestlemania 24, which is good.

Taker vs Cena is the biggest draw possible ATM because, let's face it, no way Vince will let part timers like Rock or Lesnar to end The Streak. But Cena? He's an entirely different ball game.

Well I would have to disagree on that point, because Vince almost never thinks along with fans. Everyone thought Cena would beat Rock at WM 28, didn't happen. We all thought Angle would fight Taker at WM 22, didn't happen. We all thought Jericho (or a lot of us at least) would win the 2012 RR, didn't happen. Would it surprise me if Taker's streak ended of course it would, but point being is that it wouldn't really surprise me anymore or less if Vince had someone like Austin or Rock end the streak as opposed to Cena, because let's face it Vince is capable of anything or everything at any time and isn't thinking along the lines of how everyone else thinks otherwise he wouldn't do matches such as Bossman vs. Taker at WM 15 which no one at the time thought he could be that dumb to pass over for Mankind vs. Undertaker after they had one of the greatest hell in the cell matches of all time the year before. Just because a guy like an Austin for example would come in part time doesn't mean that Vince doesn't play favorites with guys whom he considers to have a closest relationship with, because just like HHH, Mcmahon always gets what he wants when he wants and he what he really wants is for Bossman to stick his knife stick in his mouth.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome