Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 06:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official CM Punk vs. John Cena Discussion

I expect it to be a very good match but slightly funny how they tried their best to keep them apart but have nothing else so this is going to run till The Rock's ready, this is going to end up another Orton/Cena which will be done to death.

Regarding who wins, If I was betting on this (I won't it can go either way) I'd wager Cena, he's lost to Punk quite a bit and WWE will want to give him a win unless they plan on having him come out the feud with the belt, the shocking and great twist which TheRockSays mentioned would be a Lawler heel turn to cost Cena the match and help Punk retain.