Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #1151 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Updates

Good god. WHAT happened to these models? They've never been this....CAW'ish, they don't look like the actual superstars anymore. Why is Beth Pheonix a transvestite hooker now?

On the plus side I marked out for the Liontamer, but man, this is not looking good. I didn't notice how bad these looked when they were unveiled at the roster reveal. WWE '12 characters actually looked like their counterparts and then.....this. Geez. Tell me they didn't have as much time on their development cycle, for the love of God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-28-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote