Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #3219 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Generaly when I'm not working, not at college and the weather is shit so I don't go out. And even then, I first catch up on all of the wrestling that I haven't seen from that week, catch up on any TV that I haven't seen from that week and then catching up on sleep. I'll literally do 30 minute slots, if that, and that's all I might do for a whole week. Other times I may be able to get a few solid hours of writing every other day - It generally depends on teh circumstances. In terms of time, it's generally around 10 pm - 1 am simply because if I'm not already out by then, then chances are I'm not going out anyway. BTB isn't a priority in my life, more of a hobby, and I enjoy other hobbys a little bit more so BTB is normally pushed aside for the majority of things in my life, which I presume is the same for most others.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote