Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - So, Apple...

Thread: So, Apple...
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friendsZankman Jack needs to make some friends
Default Re: So, Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Lol what?

I dont know how it is in your country but iPhones dominate the US. Its hard to find a friend without an iPhone. And its been like that for a while.

And the OP is stupid. Just because iPhone has features from other phones doesn't make them unoriginal. iPhones made smart phones the standard phones that they are today. Im sure it would've happened eventually, but still.
I know, like, 3 people with IPhones. So yeah, scarce.

But I do know that they are very common everywhere else, but it simply escapes my mind most of the time. Here people still stick to Nokia, Samsung ans SE... Which is fine, if you ask me.

And why am I stupid, lol?
I just posted a picture and asked people what they think of it. I didn't even say that I agree with it. I actually even asked whether the info is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote