Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #1145 (permalink)
Thee Brain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Thee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friendsThee Brain needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
When you buy fan axxess all dlc becomes free, you choose which ones to download so you don't have to download it if you don't want to.
Thank you very much!! That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Just another thing, I went to the PS Store to check out the DLC for WWE'12, and I was surprised that it only contained the Online Axxess and the Fan Axxess, nothing more. After a little research, I realized that we have an in-game Shop. Since I only use PSN cards, can I actually use them to buy things from the in-game shop? ( It doesn't really matter anyway, since the Fan Axxess is available in the PS Store, but still...)

"So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.

"Do you even know what honor is?" Brynden "The Blackfish" Tully
A horse. Jaime Lannister to himself

"Jaime Lannister sends his regards"
Thee Brain is offline   Reply With Quote