Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - So, Apple...

Thread: So, Apple...
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Zankman Jack
Little Poppa Pump

Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500Zankman Jack 1001 - 1500
Default Re: So, Apple...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
ah 9gag, where dumb people act like they understand the internet and make mediocre predictable jokes
Eh. I go into rage mode when they post pictures of Slender Man and call him "Slender" because of the fucking game, for example.

9gag is good because it's an easy way to view jokes, and since most of them are from other websites, it's not like they are bad.
As for the "original" content, 9gag is best for, like, "compilation" jokes, posts in which people respond to each other and some decent original memes and such.

The bad parts about 9gag is that it's filled with Facebook users and Internet noobs who really don't know a lot about the Net and such, and as a consecuence, they act like 9gag is the center of the Internet, the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end... Which is annoying, to say the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumbaa View Post
I tend to agree, but rushing a copy out the door first doesn't mean you did it first. (manly the Samsung thing)
Oh, what is all that with Samsung? I don't know anything about it, besides the fact that Apple sued them and got the money... In nickels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstro1988 View Post
Really, really enjoyed this week's Superstars. Honestly, the fans who are too snobbish to watch it, dismissing it as 'Jobberstars' really miss out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Extra- View Post
This post really makes you too smart for a '12er, doesn't it? Your new join date is 2008.
Zankman Jack is offline   Reply With Quote