Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Past or Future?

Thread: Past or Future?
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Past or Future?

To be honest, I don't really want to know the future, I'd rather just kinda cross that bridge when we come to it.

I'd rather go into the past. Metting Jesus would be epic. Ancient Greece would be epic, ancient Rome would be epic, medieval England would be epic, the Renaissance would be epic, etc. At least the violent periods would be epic from the perspective of an outsider who's not actually getting involved in it and just observing what happens. I mean, not that I want to see anybody get hurt, that's not what I'm implying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 08-28-2012 at 05:52 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote