Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cycling discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #60 (permalink)
Jobberwacky
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Jobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friends
Default Re: The Cycling discussion thread

Yeah, i also enjoy ITT's, they can be very deciseful. The race of truth is clearly apt. Each of the four will have to perform above average either to make or limit seconds won and lost. I also think Purito is expecting a better TT considering the course, his improvement, and form.

I still fancy Froome to do very well here. It seems whenever questions have been asked about one of the 4 they have been answered. He's in super TT form. If that were to suddenly evade him somewhat i would definitely be very worried about his shape heading into the last week, although i already am. This should be his major strength over the others, Bertie excepted, who even as an unknown quantity in some ways should at the least not get seriously dropped. Yet, we've seen some suprising things already, we could see another somewhere in the TT, it's unlikely each will be at their very best, and a good chance major time swings will happen.

With the bonuses, they are telling so far and will play a part in the end. I think Purito/Piti have 28 each, Bertie/Froome with 4 and 8, Vuelta's site isn't showing results for some reason. That should all change with differing stages, and will not look the same when/if the top 4 are not all contesting them. Still, an interesting indicator of how the race has been contested so far, with the momentum surely going to swing back the other way to a large degree with the progressive climbing. It couldn't be any better poised ATM.

As for tomorrow, from what i can find the odds are firmly backing Degenkolb again, there could be some serious money made from the guys in the break. Hard to predict which one obviously, but it seems many bookies haven't accounted for the fact it's a TT tomorrow and we're coming off a rest day so maybe the pack won't be riding so hard?

https://www.unibet.co.uk/betting/gri...00093599.odds#
http://www.oddschecker.com/other-spo...tage-10/winner
Jobberwacky is offline   Reply With Quote