Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #1141 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread, but has anyone here played WWE 12 online for an extended amount of time? If so, I'm sure you know the shit show that goes on in that game. Any ranked match= people try any exploit in the book (Unblockable hammer throws in elimination chambers, unblockable movesets with created wrestlers, picking Big Show and winning every grapple struggle), the list goes on really. I was 9th in the world in elimination chamber at one point with like a 227-55 record, but it got to the point where I had to exploit just as much as the other assholes. It's still fun going on with 2 of your friends and taking on the world, of course. But when xXSnipereliteXx and his 2 buddies come in and take Taker/Show/Henry and try to submit you(another problem, the submission system) in 2 minutes, it isn't fun anymore. I sold WWE 12 back in April because of this.

I think the main priority right now should be fixing the online servers and online experience in general. The online servers weren't steady for about two months, and the game was still a shit show. I understand that not all gamers play online, but it extends the life span of these games.
I hardly play online because of the exploiters and spam attack noobs. Instead, I play Universe Mode on Legend.