Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #5563 (permalink)
samizayn
checking the male

samizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth readingsamizayn has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show/Triple H & Kurt Angle Dumping Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersonasshole900 View Post
How about Taker/HHH at WM or Punk/Cena at MITB?
Truth? I never watched HHH/Undertaker II and I've only seen Punk/Cena live the once and the memory of it is so awesome I don't actually want to go over it. I suppose it would be considered a favourite because I was all over the place for it, but I also never felt right saying so because my memory of the actual match is pretty hazy, and pretty much the feelings/reactions of the angle itself is what makes me like it so much. That's also why I still have no definitive rating for it.

But those four (Edge/Del Rio was good but I don't like it as much as the other four) matches I listed are ones from 2011 that I loved and watched over a few times and still loved. I also need to rewatch Christian/Berto Extreme Rules because I remember quite liking that too.

WWE 5* matches (minus the ones I need to rewatch)
Benoit v Jericho Royal Rumble 2001
Benoit v HHH v HBK Wrestlemania XX
TLC I
Benoit + Angle v Mysterio + Edge No Mercy 2002

I need to rewatch Undertaker v HBK streak matches and the NM tag rematch as well as a bunch of other SD6 stuff. I thought I had a lot more matches at five stars than this. I'm probably forgetting.