Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Past or Future?

Thread: Past or Future?
View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Past or Future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Fuck the past, I can read about it in a book.

I'm going to the future and and I'm going to let everyone know I'm a time-traveler from the past so I become a massive celebrity and all the future women want to fuck me because I'm cute and old fashioned and need a bit of bringing up to speed. Oh yeah, and hover boards.

Fuck history. It's old news.
JET PACKS

Pretty sure there was some nut who said he was from the future. You'd be seen as a crazy guy with claims of traveling from the past. I don't doubt you could get laid though.

Also, you can only travel back in time to the point at which the first time machine was created.