Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Past or Future?

Thread: Past or Future?
View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jamjam22
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22 Jamjam22
Default Past or Future?

Which one would you travel to? If you travel to the past, you can't stop anything from happening like for instance, you can't stop 9/11 from happening in the future. Or if you'd go to the future, you can't travel back to the past and would only live in that time-frame. Takes the fun out of it huh?

I personally would go to the future. Probably because maybe things get better in the future. Not saying that now isn't a good time but just maybe the future will look better. And if I head back to the past, I don't think I'll like it since I'm so used to where I was, so yeah. Future for me guys, how about you?

ATTENTION!

Did you know that WF has it's very own e-fed? You didn't? Well now you do! The Premier Wrestling Circuit (PWC) is WF's official e-fed. Here, you write for fictional characters that are in a wrestling company. Think of it as your own personal storyline in a WWE game. Does that interest you? If it does, visit the Games and Trivia section and find us in the Wrestling Fantasy Games sub-section. What are you waiting for? Click the link right now. You know you want to ---->
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
Jamjam22 is offline   Reply With Quote