Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #2469 (permalink)
Christian Miztake
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Christian Miztake Christian Miztake Christian Miztake Christian Miztake Christian Miztake Christian Miztake
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlefeverjnb View Post
OK, here is what you fucking do with Ambrose. Who gives a shit how he debuts, he needs a defining moment where everyone just goes, "This guy is a fucking loon! But he's fucking awesome!" It doesn't really matter who he feuds with. Someone decent, though, and someone the crowd marks out for and genuinely cares for. Basically, have the feud boil over to the point where they have an "I Quit" match. Now, this will push the boundries of PG, but who cares, maybe it can bring about a new era. During the match have Ambrose beat the snot out of his opponent until they are ready to finally say "I Quit." BUT, Ambrose pulls out a roll of duct tape and wraps it around his opponents head and mouth, so that they can't speak. Instead, Ambrose just keeps wailing on his opponent and has the microphone and continues to ask, "Come on! What are you waiting for? Say that you quit!" But obviously, his opponent can't talk and is trying to tear the tape away, but Amrose won't allow it. He just keeps wailing on the opponent until they are practically knocked out cold. After awhile referees and security have to pull Ambrose away and the match ends in a no contest, because they are afraid for his opponents health. Have him debut soon, get this feud rolling, and have it take place at next year's Wrestlemania where a lot of casual fans will definitely be watching. It would definitely spark some interest in the product again. Think of it as the equivalent of Austin/Bret when Austin passed out instead of quitting.
I actually really like this. Its pushing PG but i think it could work. He'd have to go up against someone who can sell well, isnt opposed to putting young guys over, has the fans support, and someone Ambrose could genuinely dislike for some reason.

Yes im a huge fan, but Christian fits this bill. They could work a great match, Christian would have no problems loosing to Ambrose, He's a perrenial fan favourite, and he made his name in TLC matches doing crazy stunts ( a substitute for the original Foley feud) They can carry the feud both on the mic and in the ring and it instantly puts Ambrose into the Upper Mid card and a genuine threat!

Do it!