Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Cycling discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Cycling discussion thread

Yeah I think you're right, inexperience and stupidity cost Froome those seconds, not exhaustion.

Well today's stage was interesting. Beginning with Contador's stupidly timed attack (what the hell was he thinking?) to J-Rod's awesome escape and then finishing with Gilbert in God mode as he powered his way to the finish line. Very exciting stuff in the end as Purito takes some more of the valuable seconds that he is likely to lose in the TT. With that advantage, I think he'll still be within touching distance after the race against the clock, which means that Contador and Froome are going to have to defeat him proper in the high hills. Pretty much perfect opening half of the race for Rodriguez and he's actually quite unlucky to have been outsprinted to so many stages.

This has been the best start to a Grand Tour I've seen since for quite some time.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote