Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #638 (permalink)
Kobe.
Get well soon Randle :(

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

trading all these picks is very, very annoying. I don't think Irsay understands that we're going to suck for a few years and to just let the rebuilding process happen instead of try to force the team to be good again. I like the attitude he has, but I really don't want to end up with no draft picks when we're likely going to be drafting high for the new few years.

also we released a pretty good cornerback prospect last year even though he was basically the best corner on our team. why the fuck did we do that when we're trading for corners now? and for the life of me I can't remember that guy's name, but that isn't the point.

and mrmr can you start banning steeler fans in this thread? .....s are so annoying with their constant complaining and how they always spell DOOM for their team after like one bad game. then right after a win they talk about how they're going to win the superbowl and how no one can stop them.