Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 02:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Riddle101
The Eater of Worlds

Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Miz winning the ME of Wrestlemania?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger_ROCKS View Post
WWE tried something and actually did have something, but a lot screwed up, and I believe it wasn't Miz's fault. The only beneficial thing that came from that was creating a new guaranteed star on the Miz.
Really? I wouldn't call him a guaranteed star. After Wrestlmania it seemed like everything just got worse for The Miz. Now i'm skeptical he'll get back to that position he was in again. Or at least not in the near future.

Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote