Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your Yellow Name...

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #100 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Your Yellow Name...

I paid $10 by accident, and I didn't even get a gold bar. I tried to buy the one year membership (that's $5, and you get the silver bar) because I thought you needed that to download shit, but my internet crapped out and I wound up buying two one year memberships. I had no intention of semi-regularly posting here for almost 5 fucking years, never mind 2. I wound up with a gold bar after I got modded for a minute. They took the red bar away because they realised making me a moderator was a fucking awful idea, replacing it with the gold one to show their appreciation for my uselessness as a member of FORUM STAFF. My gold bar is like the "Everyone's a WINNER!" plaque the obese child gets for finishing last in the egg and spoon race. FWIW you don't need to silver bar to access the media sections, which I would've known if I bothered to read. It was 2008. I was waist deep in cocaine.

Could I have put that $10 to better use? Absolutely. I could've went and bought 4 cans of energy drinks and swigged them in jig time to see if I could give myself heart palpitations. Why would I do that? For the sheer fuck of it. Do I regret how my life turned out after NOT doing that? Yes, but not because I accidentally spent $10 on nonsense. Christ, I've spent WAAAAY more than $10 on WAAAAY more useless shit. This ain't a thang.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote