Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #5546 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
When I actually watch Raw or SD or whatever, ratings don't enter my mind at all. When I come into this thread though, I'm here to talk about them because that's what it's for. Honestly lol, you very clearly don't like discussing them so I don't get why you come in here. I understand that you have to mod and all that but just ignore the discussions if they bother you that much.
Honestly, I've tried not to. I don't think I had been in here the last couple months other than to make sure everyone was following the rules. More or less was just annoyed by Choke2Death's comment and figured I'd speak up. But I don't plan on becoming a mainstay here.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!