Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #476 of (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Just watched the Rock/Cena special, even though it was all material from Rock's new documentary and the Once in a Lifetime show before WM, it was a nice and simple background on their life and careers for new viewers. I guess that they're saving all the new content for the Rock/Cena DVD that comes out in two weeks, full of rare extras which should be great. The hype they did before one of the commercials showing them walking backstage before the entrance was good, big fight feel. I loved the new angles they showed during the match, they cut to crowd shots in random points of the match and gave you a different look of the arena. Match was awesome ****1/2. The ending with Rock standing in the ring and they're showing fans hugging and jumping everywhere, along with his mom, and the place in insanity with Rock on the ropes and the fireworks was an epic shot. Iconic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
I don't think Rock can do the kip-up anymore
He can, he did it plenty of times in the last year, SVS 2011, WM28, TE in April 11 and even in Fast 5. With Miz in March last year was just a slip, he already did the kip-up but his foot slipped. One time deal, especially in his current shape, I'm sure he can do it smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxLegionxz View Post
I was just thinking a spot were Rock gives Taker a tombstone after maybe 2 rock bottoms but he doesnt go for the pin,He just falls back does a kick up and hits a peoples elbow 1,2...Taker kicks out!!! tho whole stadium shits its pants!!
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, all the fresh combinations you can do, would be crazy atmosphere.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome