Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #46 (permalink)
Lane
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Lane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friendsLane needs to make some friends
Default Re: Traditional Championship Wrestling thread

Few notes.

-Not a sell out by any means
-No intermission
-Got to talk to Jerry Lynn and got his autograph. A really nice and easy guy to talk to.
-John Michael does a spot on impression of Boyd
-I got into an argument with Titan
-I guess Butch got arrested so Tim Storm replaced him in the street fight
-Lynn vs Sigmon was changed to Lynn & Summerlyn vs Sigmon and Athena
-Greg Anthony bled like a stuck pig in the ladder match
-The water boy was over as shit. Even got a chant.

Results
Sigmon d Jason Kincaid-Good opener
Alan Steele d Soul Train Jones-Ok for what it was
Shane Williams vs Chris Michaels-Dragged at times but good
Prince Al Farret d Gary Gram-Gram and Kincaid are both in the Bradford family and Gram plays the role of John Michaels dog
Moe Stegal & Greg King d Alucard & John Michael-Good match. John Michael is as awesome as always
Kincaid d Barret Brown-Awesome little match. Both guys need to come back. Barret is only 18
Matt Riviera d Tim Storm-Good stuff
Chris Michaels d Bill Bishop-meh
Titan d Bill Bishop-super meh
Athena d Rachel Summerlyn-Athena is stunning. Rachel isnt bad on the eyes either. Good match
Athena & Sigmon d Jerry Lynn & Rachel Summerlyn-Short. Nothing wrong with it but I expected more and the fact it was switched to a tag and the finish was shit left a bad tatse in my mouth
Tim Storm d Michael Berry-Good match. Tim won after a powerbomb through a table
Bret Barnes d Alucard-Decent. Bret does a nice 450
X Cal d Greg Anthony in a really fun ladder match. Only problems I had in it was they set up a ladder in the enterance way and a ladder brought out from under the ring was the only one used. The finish was both of them were up on the ladder and X Cal applied a sleeper hold and then pushed Greg off

Overall some hit some miss but a fun night. Crowed was mostly terrible sadly. Might of forgot a match or two and some are out of order but here it is.